Slack (via Zapier)
How to connect Halo Security to Slack via Zapier
- 3.Choose the Slack template you would like to use and click "Try it".
- 4.Connect a new account in the "Connect your Halo Security account" section and enter your API key.
- 5.Next, connect your Slack account and choose which private channel should receive the messages.
- 6.You can now edit the default configuration for how messages are sent and formatted, or use the values that have been supplied.
- 7.Finally, test the integration and make sure messages are being sent to Slack then turn the Zap on.