The Halo Security API enables customers and partners to programmatically integrate certain components of Halo Security services into their applications.
Many features of the Halo Security Platform are currently incorporated into the API, including the ability to:
- View information about Targets, as well as add and modify them.
- Retrieve information about on-going and past Scans and launch new ones.
- List Issues that have been found and update their status.
- Submit in-scope PCI assets for attestation.
- Create Webhooks that are triggered on Events.
- Manage account functionality.
This documentation is under construction and the API is currently in beta. Please use caution as endpoints and specifications are subject to change.
Check back for more soon. We're working on hard on building an incredible API.
The Halo Security API endpoint is accessible at