DNS records for your assets.
During the scanning process, we catalog all DNS records that were observed for targets.
- Summary: The Summary page has a breakdown of targets and a count of how many of each type of record were found for each. We can click the record count to bring us to the List view and display the values for each target.
- Hosts: The Hosts page lists the hosts that were discovered via DNS records and a count of each record type that they were found in. Out-of-scope hosts are able to be added as targets.
- List: List view displays each record per target, along with the type of record (A, CNAME, MX, etc).
- SOA: The SOA or Start of Authority page lists SOA records that were identified for each target. These records provide required information for a domain which list things like the domain administrator, when it was last updated, and period of time that should elapse before refreshing its information.
- TXT: This page lists any TXT records that were found. These records can be used for various purposes such as site verification and preventing spam (in the case of SPF TXT records).