Import assets using a Cloudflare API token.
Connect your Cloudflare account with Halo Security to automatically import targets into your account and discover origin IPs of assets behind the CDN.
The custom API token only gives Halo Security necessary permissions to read DNS zones and records associated with your account.
- 2.Select Create Token, then choose to create a custom token.
- 3.Give the new token a name, like Halo Security Connector.
- 4.For Permissions, select: Zone > DNS > Read
- 5.Continue to Summary, then select Create Token.
- 6.Copy the API token to your clipboard.
- 2.Click the + icon to add a new connection.
- 3.Give the connection a name, and choose Cloudflare for the type.
- 4.Enter your API token into the form and select Save Changes.
Now that your account is integrated with Cloudflare, you may run the connector. After it has been run, new Zones and Records will populate. Viewing either of these pages will allow you to add individual zones (domain names) and records (subdomain names and IP addresses).