Service Now (via Zapier)
- 3.Choose the ServiceNow template you would like to use and click "Try it".
- 4.Connect a new account in the "Connect your Halo Security account" section and enter your API key.
- 5.Next, choose "Create Record" for the action type and connect your ServiceNow account.
- 6.Select the table and format the records of issues using the values that the Halo Security trigger provides.
- 7.Finally, test the integration and make sure records are being created in ServiceNow then turn the Zap on